Any one else getting so so much rain ugh.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Marine03112, May 17, 2018.

1. Marine03112

Marine03112 LawnSite Bronze Member

Rain rain go away come back once a week ugh. So soggy here in PA

2. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

Soggy here to, mud tracks every where. I see rain every day this coming week yeppie I put a bid with another guy to treat the PA national cemetery boy am i glad we didnt get it

Marine03112 likes this.
  3. Marine03112

Marine03112 LawnSite Bronze Member

Just aggravates me so that I want to get my new customers sprayed for broadleaf and I can’t.

4. Greencuts518

Greencuts518 LawnSite Silver Member

We had a lot of rain 2 weeks ago it was screwing up my schedule big time

5. Steve

Steve LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from NE FL

YES!!! And I am loving it!!!! we went 26 days without rain.

oqueoque likes this.
  6. Jay84

Jay84 LawnSite Member

Not much rain here in NH this Saturday into Sunday though.

7. JeremyKuhn

JeremyKuhn LawnSite Senior Member

Nothing but rain in the forecast here for the next few days, been raining since Tuesday. We're almost done for the will mowing, I'm sure the guys would really enjoy some dry weather but we'll do what we can.

8. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

IMG_0609.JPG
    Rained for four days, heavy rain today and the first half of Saturday. Had a little break yesterday.

9. Delmarva Keith

Delmarva Keith LawnSite Senior Member

Plenty of rain here. Forecast updated this am calls for another three inches today. I’ll be out running around clearing drainage swales clogged up with the last few days of rain driven debris. Working in the rain clearing muck from swales: Living the dream :D

hort101 likes this.
  10. oqueoque

oqueoque LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Jersey

If you have to walk in it all day, bring a bunch of socks and change them periodically and couple pairs of shoes if you can.

At least with fert, you are not doing each customer weekly and can catch up over time, but on the negative side you can't apply in it. But as Steve5389 said it is a lot better than drought.

Last year we were lucky. Since it only seem to rain on the weekend, or overnight.

Delmarva Keith likes this.