• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Anybody ever heard of these????

DynaMow

LawnSite Senior Member
he has a Bradley, american made, now called red hawk, good mower. heavy duty built. 36" belt selling for $1500 right now around here

lawsonc

LawnSite Member
These are the most uncomforatable machines out there!!!!
I tried one out for one of my dealer buddies(he was going to start selling them and gave him one) for about 1 month. Could never get used to it, the safety handles on top of the grip makes it uncomfortable, I will say for the money and cut
they are not bad. It striped very well but like i said if you are using it as your primary mower then i would spend a little more and get one that is comfortable, as a back up it is awesome. He is selling them now and a 48" cut 17hp belt drive is right at $2000.

TClawn

LawnSite Silver Member
Leslein Lawn said:
he has a Bradley, american made, now called red hawk, good mower. heavy duty built. 36" belt selling for $1500 right now around here
those are chinese knockoffs of exmark and toro mowers.

chinese mowers for chinese landscapers, american mowers for american landscapers. :blob3:

topsites

LawnSite Fanatic
Mr.Mow-It-All said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-New-RED-HA...720618382QQcategoryZ71272QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It is a red hawk walkbehind mower. What I don't understand is if you look at the ad on ebay, it says it is a hydro, but then says it has a 5 speed tranny.

Just wondering if anbody hase any experience with these?

Thanks,
Drew
It is a belt-drive, it even says: Dual Belt Drive (under features)
And yes, it IS titled Hydro and it says Hydro 2-3 times...
I don't buy equipment from folks dunno wtf they're selling, prolly just some fast-talking salesmen or charlatans... Dime a dozen folk think they run a business, you'll likely lose if you buy something from them thou you MIGHT get lucky and get a great deal if you don't mind gambling - I don't take chances in my business.

Not only that but it just looks like a P O S made of cheap materials.

Go look at some pics of Toros, you can just SEE the difference.

Brianslawn

LawnSite Silver Member
thats what bobby gedd uses... on the rare occasion he actually mows. at least i think i remember him saying that a while back. ask bobby about them.