Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
having major problems with the lack of rain. The last 3 weeks our gross income has slowed to an almost stop. We are going to come short on our projected goal this month by at least $3,500.00.

Anybody else feeling it?

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
It has been dry down here in SE Michigan for the last few weeks, but it really hasn't affected my mowing schedule. It's been cool at night and most yards are still growing. This has been a banner year for me with all the rain we received. It's a nice change of pace over the past 2 years.

Isabella is coming in from the east, and another storm system coming in from the west, so Friday looks like a nice rainy mess. It'll bring some water to the state for sure.

Good luck, Tiedeman.

:D

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Sorry to hear that gents. It has been the best season for us in the 8 years doing it. Rain at almost perfect timing here in GB. I have only skipped 2 mowings for lack of growth this season. Not 2 rounds 2 single mows. I would usually be on a 10 to 14 day cycle but I could have been on a 4 or 5 day. It was like spring growth almost all year. I hope you get some moisture before the winter sets in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.