Anybody know who bought out BOP

Greyst1

Banned
Just saw on BOP's website they are in the process of being bought out. Anybody know who?

So for some reason Badboy comes to mind for me. Im not starting rumors just taking an educated guess here.

I'm sure Gary wants to get in the ZTR market and i'm sure Badboy would like to get into the walk behind market, other than Badboy, i don't see any other MOWER mfg'rs that would be a good fit. Maybe could be a capital investment firm. I dunno, just wondering.

KS_Grasscutter

LawnSite Gold Member
Probably husqvarna, they buy out every small company it seems like.
Posted via Mobile Device

ecurbthims

LawnSite Senior Member
They were bought out by the transparent [think invisable ] mower company .Sales have been so brisk that they no longer answer questions or their phones whenever any perspective customers call for info ,and to top it all off ,any official company information is handled through a lawn care company just like ourselves ,because thats the way real business is conducted in this day and age .

OP
G

Greyst1

Banned
Come on peeps, someone has to know something. I can't see them closing doors and i don't see the logic for Husq to buy them.

Interesting to see how this play outs.

All_Toro_4ME

LawnSite Bronze Member
Havent heard anything on the buyout but on another thread there were comments on the "new BB wb" coming out soon so who knows if theres a connection.

orangemower

LawnSite Silver Member
I can't see Gary selling out to badboy.
Posted via Mobile Device