We do only a few sprinkler repairs. We may add or reconfigure a zone once in a while but we don't do installs. I know nothing about Toro heads. We just don't see them much. Well, we spent a large part of today working on several acres of Toros. What a nightmare. This is an old install that hasn't been maintained very well and had lots of stuck, non spinning, plugged, or otherwise broken heads. I'm used to screwing the cap off a bad head, pulling the guts, blowing out the line, and installing new guts in the old body. Leaving the old body prevents dirt from getting into the nipple and it's a quick and easy way to replace a head. Can't do it with Toros. Lots of Toto 640's to replace. You can unscrew the cap but only after you find the set screw that's caked with dirt and won't accept an allen wrench. We spent so much time screwing with these stupid allen screws. It turns out the Toro 2001's don't even have a removable cap. They don't come apart. So we had to replace the whole head each time. In a field that's sugar sand. I don't care if you dig a 3' diameter hole around the head, sand still falls into the nipple. Try to blow out the dirt with water and it just makes the sandy soup flow in to fill your nicely dug hole. Took forever to replace each one. Oh, and you can't pre-adjust the arc or check the arc by turning the head back and forth. They don't by hand turn on this model. So you have to stand there and wait for each one to run from stop to stop. Adjusting over and over again until it's right After hours of frustrating work, we come to the section of Toro super 700's or something like that. I'm hot, tired, and not in a good mood when I try to turn one of these with my foot to see how the arc is adjusted. Apparently the tops of these things come off when you give them a twist. Fortunately the guy with me enjoyed me getting sprayed in the face as I looked directly down at the head when it came apart.