1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anybody need a truck??

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by baddboygeorge, Sep 6, 2006.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

Badd a$$ truck for sale anyone interested !! 1995 dodge 3500 dually 4x4 ,V-10 5 speed,86,000 one owner original miles, custom paint ,awesome truck, anyone interested??????????for the right coin it could be yours!!!

2. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

what do you consider the right coin. Just to help you out guys on here are not interested in equipment without a price.

3. rb_in_va

rb_in_va LawnSite Member
    from VA

Or a pic either!

4. baddboygeorge

$$$ 12,500 firm an i can post pics for the interested parties !! serious inquireies only!!Let me know if anyone is serious thanks George

5. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Send me some pics. Would you be intrested in doing a little trading?

6. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

Holy Cr4p!! I know you said it had custom paint but it would only go for Around $8,595.00 and that is at a dealer and if it was super clean.

7. baddboygeorge

I tell ya what find me another truck thats in the condition of this one for $$$$$12,500 . Its a 3500 series truck , a true one ton , V -10 motor with one owner miles of 80,000, interior is flawless ,flawless flawless . the motor an chasis is so clean you can eat off it. Truck came from Oregon an was garage kept .I know $ 12,500 seems pricey for a 1995 model truck but I can't replace it for any less.Truck was just painted a custom burnt orange color an its looks awesome . Truck has never been wrecked , drove hard , never seen offroad use at all.Tires are brand new has the chrome simulators on it , bully step ups on the side to get in an out easier, has tinted windows ,Alpine cd player, A.C. Cruise, Security system,, I could go on an on about truck but if the price is rite i will sell it! My intentions were to put a 20 enclosed trailer behind it painted to match the truck . Truck is just to nice to work out of!! Thanks George

8. baddboygeorge

ya'll ready to see ????