1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody order mo deck?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by lawn jockey, May 29, 2002.

1. lawn jockey

lawn jockey LawnSite Member

:confused: I ordered mo deck over a week ago hmmm maybe longer I would have to look. I have not recieved it or heard any replies to my emails! But my card was charged! Does anyone know who I should contact? PLEASE any help would be Great!!!!Thank you CJ'S LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE LLC

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Former Moderator

3. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

I ordered in the winter. It took FOREVER to show up. So long that I forgot I had even ordered it. But then it showed in time to use for mowing season, so didn't really matter that it took so long.

4. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I was going to order some, glad I didn't

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I don't keep this product on hand.... it is drop shipped directly from the MFG.

They are the main distributor and I guess they sometime get backed up with all their work.

For any inquiry please email support@lawnsite.com with your invoice #.....

Looks like you sent me a email on the 30th... I returned your email the same day requesting your invoice # and I have yet to get a response from you.