• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

anyone buy Gopher recently??

GarPA

LawnSite Silver Member
The threads here in our archives are overall very positive about this software. I have been very impressed with Mike's responses to a number of questions I've had.

If anyone has purchased this in the 6 moths or so , I;d appreciate your feedback on:

1. ease of install
2. learning curve
3. functionality
4. customer service

Mike told me they are working developing an invoice program that will dync with NEBS...that would be a big improvement if they can do it. Am also interested in the module they're working on for the Palm OS

I;ve pretty much narrowed it down to Gopher and Lawnmonkey. Clip and Grndskeeper I;m not interested in

thanks for your input

Turfdude

LawnSite Bronze Member
GarPa,

If you have any questions re LM, please PM me. I've been using it since 2000 I think. They used to sponsor this site and were very involved w/ their forum here. I think you have narrowed it down to the best 2 programs as far as bang for your buck and customer support go. I haven't demoed Gopher, but thats because I'm happy w/ LM. Alocet has recently spent more time developing their other program (Qxpress), but promise anithre upgrade to LM in this calendar year.

JCKL

LawnSite Member
I'm very happy with Gopher. I tried clip and didnt really like it as much as Gopher. That and customer service has been great.