1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone do VA repos?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Carolina Cutter, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

I am trying to find out some information on this. I have some buddies doing these and the money is really good. Basic mow and go for very good pay. What I need to know is how to get in touch with the people that administrate these services. I am in NC.

2. Turf Medic

Turf Medic LawnSite Bronze Member

A lot of times a local relator is selling the property. If you know one give them a call, they should be able to start you in the right direction.

3. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Yea, I understand that. There is a local guy here but he and I don't exactly talk. He handles the properties for banks and the government. I think the going rate is $60 for the first cut and $35 for repetitive cuts, mow and go, no trim, no blow, nothing else. Buddy has about 30-35 yards for this week only. Do the math.....good money in this.

4. No Lawncares

No Lawncares LawnSite Member

Have fun getting paid. I've got one and I hate it, thinking of dropping.

5. nriddle77

nriddle77 LawnSite Senior Member

I do repo homes in Utah. If a person doesn't care enough about paying their mortgage, then they usually didn't give much attention to their lawn either.
    First they were a foot high (weeds), now they are dying from lack of water.
    At least their is no one around to complain, so I can mow and go.