• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

anyone else run Honda blades on 60 zero turn?

milo

LawnSite Bronze Member
anybody know where to get honda blades cheaper then $33. for the pair? I run them on my hustler 60 inch because of how well they make clippings so small in the spring but they only last a season before they get a hole in the lower blade. No double cutting in the spring and no bagging. Just need to find for less then $100 for 3 sets

Valk

LawnSite Platinum Member
For LCOs:
Does anyone else get a whole season out of a set of blades? To me, blades are disposable - and I'll replace them w/ new ones for any number of reasons throughout the season.

iand

LawnSite Bronze Member
I wouldn't worry to much $33 per blade per season on a 60" mower so the last 1-3 lawns of the season pay for next seasons blades doesn't sound so bad to me I mean even at 1/2 price you'll only save $50 over the season or around $2.00-$3.00 per week

Hawkshot99

LawnSite Silver Member
For LCOs:
Does anyone else get a whole season out of a set of blades? To me, blades are disposable - and I'll replace them w/ new ones for any number of reasons throughout the season.
I'll replace them with a tuned up set every day. And also switch to different types based on time of the mowing season.

OP
M

milo

LawnSite Bronze Member
I wouldn't worry to much $33 per blade per season on a 60" mower so the last 1-3 lawns of the season pay for next seasons blades doesn't sound so bad to me I mean even at 1/2 price you'll only save $50 over the season or around $2.00-$3.00 per week
i buy 21 pairs of them so its around $700 for them. They are worth it for sure. I wish they had them in 20 1/2 to fit my Exmarks also but they don't. I am surprised that nobody else on here run them