Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
4,830 Posts
Did you check the little box when you logged in that said "remember me"? That will cause you to get logged out, or it did me before I checked it.

· Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply.. but that is for when you actually log off or close windows..... when you click to go back on it will automatically remember you and you dont have to log in..

what im saying is im logged on and if I dont post for five minutes it automatically logs me off..

· Administrator
27,583 Posts
did you change any of your settings? everything is fine on our end...maybe try to log off the site, then log back on with your user name, password and check the "remember me" box and see if you are still having problems

let me know, thanks

· Registered
1,039 Posts
I noticed that sometimes when i post to some of the threads that it sometimes doesn't give me credit to my post # and there has been times that i have posted in the morning to a thread and come back after work to read whats going on only to see that my post didn't show up on the thread?????? it hasn't bothered me enough to complain about it , but when i seen this i thought i would add my 2cents..

· Registered
63 Posts
I noticed that sometimes when i post to some of the threads that it sometimes doesn't give me credit to my post # and there has been times that i have posted in the morning to a thread and come back after work to read whats going on only to see that my post didn't show up on the thread?????? it hasn't bothered me enough to complain about it , but when i seen this i thought i would add my 2cents..
Make that 4 cents; I've been stuck on same number for several posts. Not a real big deal, and I am new to site, so we'll see. :drinkup::laugh:

· Registered
5,489 Posts
well that has got be one of the stupidest things in forum posting in a long while...
Are you calling me "stupid" or are you saying you think the fact that posts to off topic threads don't count towards your total posts is stupid?

· Registered
63 Posts
Guys,guys,guys, simmer down. Let's leave personalities out of this and see if we can get a definitive answer to a fairly trivial subject. I'm kinda sorry I whined about it and started this. Life's too short to dance with ugly women, okay?. Big B. p.s.Will this post count? Sorry, I had to...;)

*trucewhiteflag*

· Registered
5,489 Posts
No biggie. I'm just wondering if I'm wrong. I'm hoping a moderator will step up to the plate and let us know.

Branch, you are my proof. Says here you have 9 posts but when I look at your profile I count 11. Glad it isn't just me.

I honestly didn't think he meant my post was stupid.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.