1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone from Mississippi

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by GriffinLawnService, Aug 31, 2006.

1. slawn

slawn LawnSite Senior Member

Ifit dosen't rain soon we'll all be looking for work!

2. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

it finally rained here but not enough only the lawns with bahai in them could be mowed last week

3. slawn

where's all the Mississippi guys. I know your not mowing grass!

4. slawn

Good luck getting started. I help if I can:cool2:

5. ha i saw your guys getting gas this morning .......

we should split the state in to 4 sections and the guys in each section meet once a month for breakfast or lunch and once a quarter all meet up somewhere.

Maybe the guys that are for real in the bis can help slow down every tom dick and harry running around with a mower in their truck.

just a thought
    E

6. BadRancher

BadRancher LawnSite Fanatic

Aight guys, no one has posted for a while. How is everyone making it.

7. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

Has its ups and downs i just landed a yearly contract with a homeowners assoc. Hope it all goes well i start on aug 1st

8. slawn

I thought this thread was dead a long time ago:laugh: Things going great for me this year, my best year yet. Have about all I can do.

9. olebrooklawn

olebrooklawn LawnSite Member

Hey still needing help? Im sam Brister i have my own equipment. I work full time at brookhaven fire department 24 on 48 off. Holla at me if you need any help this year or need someone for next year.
    Im wanna start a major lawn service business and need a partner also if you are interested in the brookhaven area. I wanna send US LAWNS back to mccomb lol.

10. deltascapes

deltascapes LawnSite Member

Wish I had enough accounts of spraying and fertilizing. Then wouldn't have to deal with all these guys that do it after work, that have ruined the profit margin.