Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
I know I got it a few years ago from UHS, but I also heard that Riverdale quit manufacturing it last year, supposedly! But I can't confirm that it true. I still have a small amount of it but don't use of it. Seemed to do a number on tall fescue but smoked the ryegrass as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Although I don't have a lesco near me I called em up and they do sell it and are shipping it to me. How fast or slow are they at shipping? And does anyone have any tips, tricks, or suggestions when using corsair?

Thanks again!
:D

·
Registered
173 Posts
even though corsair is selective control for tall fescue, you are better off using it as a spot treatment. As you will see, a little goes a long way. The little bottle covers one acre.

As with most weed controls, it will work best when the grass is actively growing.

Read the label closely.

If coming from an in-state lesco store you should receive the next day or two at least.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Be sure you mix according to the directions, as lordohturf said, its very potent. Be sure there is no ryegrass within the area you plan to spray otherwise you'll be reseeding in a week. It smokes it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.