Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
PJ this thing was still in Proto last year so i am not sure anyone here has tried one out let alone bought one or even heard of it yet. I remember last year someone posting a pic of it when they were still building it and that was the last I heard of it till you posted this. it did not have a name when they posted the pic

here is the link for those that are Internet challenged

http://z-spray.com/index.htm

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
harryd thank u for putting up the link to z-spray. i was thinking of buying one of the units but wanted to get some feedback on it.
i have talked to the sales rep and they tell me it is over
$6,000 for the 48inch wide unit. did not want to but it if it was a piece of crap for that kind of money. if it works good it would save lots of time and walking.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
it would save alot of time being able to go fast on flat straight shots. I am just wondering how well it does when the tires get packed wityh mud from all the plugs sticking to them. It also states the hydro lift picks the pluger head up in 4 seconds so once you got the hang of it I think you could really pull some plugs :)

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
someone has posted about owning one last year. He stated that the Zpluger will produce approimately what 3 wb aerators will.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.