• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Anyone have Gator blades on their GD chariot?

syzer

LawnSite Bronze Member
I have heard that the blade tip speed is too high and it will block the deck up effecting the proper ditribution of grass. Is there any merit to whatI have heard?

guntruck

LawnSite Senior Member
Kirb the dealer here says that the new marbine blades dane has come out with last 3 times longer.. Supposedly there like real new and real awesome...... ever run these there on our chariot

KirbysLawn

Millenium Member
I like the Gators, tougher than high-lifts. My job photos and web site links below have pics, all cut with Gator blades.

Gun, never heard of them but I haven't been to my dealer in 6-7 months :D because I have ALOT of blades and no repairs, so not sure. I will check it out though.

Thanks.

Charles

Moderator, Friend, Angel
At one time i didnt like the gators. Now I like them. Dont really feel like tellin you why. You just have to buy them and see what u think. If you dont like them you can always use them to eat spagetti

OP
S

syzer

LawnSite Bronze Member
Awesome lawn photos ray, now I think i will invest in some gators. How often do you sharpen them?

-Chris