Anyone interested in a lawn company? (Florida)

Gatorscapers

LawnSite Member
I started a lawn care company called GatorScapers here in New Smyrna Beach, FL in 2017 as a side job and have built up a nice base of customers in that time. I am looking at going into the web development industry full-time (have been doing it part-time along with GatorScapers up to this point) and am looking to sell off the company. Here are some details:
  • Have 28 customers. The majority of the customers have yards in the 5000 sqft range (so most are small). My lowest price point is $125/month year round for weekly service (every week, except in the winter when most go to every 3 weeks, price stays the same), and $85/month for bi-weekly service (winters they go to every 3 weeks as well). These numbers are for grass cutting, weed eating, edging, and blowing. All other things, like hedges and palm trimming are extra. From what I can tell, I am higher priced than most of the competition, no $60/month for yards, etc.
  • Have a nice logo and website at www.gatorscapers.com. Also can probably transfer the phone number to someone that is interested as it's a Google Voice number, so people who have my contact info already don't have to call a new number.
  • Also, all my equipment was bought new through the years and properly maintained according to the manuals.
Putting this out there in case anyone might have an interest. Business is good, with many people calling for service, but have to decline since I am going into the web industry. Anyway, if anyone is interested just get in touch and let's see if we can work something out.

OP
Gatorscapers

Gatorscapers

LawnSite Member
I have a see doo ski looking to get rid of want to trade ? Runs a little rough but I have title in hand. Lmk ?
Funny enough, I was just thinking about how fun it would be to have one of those. However, I'm more of a money type of person. Also, I noticed that you live in Fort Myers, so a little far to be commuting I would think :)

OP
Gatorscapers

Gatorscapers

LawnSite Member
I know that without listing all the equipment I have (trailer and all) it would not be possible to make an offer, but I'm just putting this out there to see if there is any interest at all. If there is, I could always list equipment as well (although a lot of people probably would rather just use their own if they already have their own).

OP
Gatorscapers

Gatorscapers

LawnSite Member

Top Forums