Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to learn irrigation disign, install and troubleshoot from the beging to the end. i have no irrigation experince.. i live in md but would be willing to travel.. tryed a search here but it was only a little help.

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i've just signed up with the IA. So i'll talk to them tomorrow to see if they have some type of educational track for beginers.

· Registered
48 Posts
Try www.irrigatortech.com 909-614-1755

They are located in Southern California so I don't know if it is much help to you, but maybe you could order some of their training material? Hope it helps you

· Registered
234 Posts
I got some info in the mail on a two or three day training program through rainbird. You might e-mail one of there contacts at there site and see if they do anything like that in your area.

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i just found out about the rainbird training.. they'll be out me way the end of sept.. so i signed up for 3 days of training.

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
most of the training i see is in CA.. they must do a lot of irrigation there

· Registered
2,158 Posts
Originally posted by jeff_0
most of the training i see is in CA.. they must do a lot of irrigation there
Only because it's always sunny just about every day. :rolleyes:

Most of the lawns aren't that big, so you can install a system at a reasonable rate. Most people want a nice yard, but don't have the time to water.

Most of all...
Rainbird
Hunter
... just to name a few, corporate headquarters is located here in the sunny state.
John

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I talked to IA today also.. There going to mail me a educational track for what classes to take and in what order. So i know with taking these classes and the one's from rainbird that i'll learn a lot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.