• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Anyone know of dumpsites in North Dallas?

Impostor

LawnSite Member
first time poster.

I appreciate any help.

I have some limbs I need to dump. Anyone know of a dump that is easily accessible? I did a search but didn't get anything back.

Thanks in advance.

grassperson

LawnSite Member
If you are around Lewisville, Carrollton. There is one in carrollton, $35 min. and you need a gard hat and vest, (or pay an extra $15). If you know someone with a Carollton address, get their Drivers lic's and you can dump for free. Garland is the next one, at the end of 190. hope this helps.

z_clark

LawnSite Senior Member
Howdy. Check out our "Texas" page in "networking w/ ppl in your area" forum. We have discussed this.

Congrats on your first post :D

EagleLandscape

LawnSite Platinum Member
You can hit up the one in Richardson south of cambell and north of arapaho on PLano rd. its free if you have a richardson water bill and license. know anyone that lives in richardson, (besides me:))
Can u just put them in your parkway and have bulk trash come pick them up. They pick up stuff from me every thursday