1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know of dumpsites in North Dallas?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Impostor, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Impostor

Impostor LawnSite Member

first time poster.

I appreciate any help.

I have some limbs I need to dump. Anyone know of a dump that is easily accessible? I did a search but didn't get anything back.

Thanks in advance.

2. grassperson

grassperson LawnSite Member

If you are around Lewisville, Carrollton. There is one in carrollton, $35 min. and you need a gard hat and vest, (or pay an extra $15). If you know someone with a Carollton address, get their Drivers lic's and you can dump for free. Garland is the next one, at the end of 190. hope this helps.

3. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

Howdy. Check out our "Texas" page in "networking w/ ppl in your area" forum. We have discussed this.

Congrats on your first post :D

4. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

You can hit up the one in Richardson south of cambell and north of arapaho on PLano rd. its free if you have a richardson water bill and license. know anyone that lives in richardson, (besides me:))
    Can u just put them in your parkway and have bulk trash come pick them up. They pick up stuff from me every thursday