1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know of ITC skid steers?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by PerfiCut L&L, Sep 26, 2008.

1. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L LawnSite Senior Member

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Hideous looking things!

3. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

i saw an advertisement for one in a Septic Installers magazine...so they are still making them new i know that, but other then that i have no experience, but you have to figure if some guys have never even heard of them how good can they be?

i think their colors now are grey and teal if i remember

4. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

I think they are Chinese made look on chinadepoit.com and you can see some there.

I have a Chinese mini excavator that has served me well but I don know if the skidsteeers are any good.

5. salopez

salopez LawnSite Senior Member

I believe those are the same as the bulldog and racoon Ss coming out of china.

don't know much about them.

6. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L LawnSite Senior Member

theres a local auction with a ton of these things for sale. I assume they'll go fairly cheap. My concern is... parts. and of course its basic specs

7. Ausman

Ausman LawnSite Senior Member

That is a Chinese machine, it looks almost the same as a product that has not met market expectations down here. The hoses are not JIC or BST they use another threade. Causes problems when you blow a hase you need to changethe fittings both ends.