• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

anyone know the socket size for exmark lazer z spindle?

milo

LawnSite Bronze Member
off hand anyone know the size socket needed for blade bolts on 2004 to 2006 lazer z's the ones with the 15/16 center hole

DT Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
Seems like most commercial mowers take a 15/16" socket, I would guess yours is the same. We are talking about bolt head size correct?

Mowing Freak

LawnSite Senior Member
Why not try different size sockets until you find the right one? I have three different types of mowers and all three take different sizes.

topsites

LawnSite Fanatic
Why not try different size sockets until you find the right one? I have three different types of mowers and all three take different sizes.
He's right, you might as well go out and buy yourself an assortment of large sized sockets,
it could be 3/4, it could be 19mm, it could be 15/16"s, 7/8"s, 13/16"s who knows, who cares,
get a whole assortment and no more worrying about it.

You'll need them anyway, the truck wheels are another that take a large size socket,
there are so many things in this business that take large sockets you can take
my word for it that it won't be a waste of money.

And if money is an issue, try Harbor Freight.

muxx

LawnSite Member
does your mower have the splined spacer that goes thru blade into housing with the bolt going into that? If yes, it is 3/4" if not splined spacer, it is 15/16" guaranteed.

muxx

LawnSite Member
I have 4 exmark lazers with the 60" ultra cut deck 2005 models and they are 3/4", but they have the splined spacer.