Anyone know where to get?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Dunn's, Oct 25, 2007.

  1. Dunn's

    Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,534

    We need a new metal bracket for our grass gobbler bagging system. We still have the bagger, we just need the metal peice you bolt to your mower deck that holds the bagger in place.

    Anyone know where to get one?
  2. outlaw1960

    outlaw1960 LawnSite Senior Member
    from denver
    Messages: 307

    You can order them from grass gobbler, or from your dealer.
  3. Dunn's

    Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,534

    Yeah I thought s we counld so I wrote an e-mail to wright mfg yesterday. Just waiting on a reply.
  4. wahlturfcare

    wahlturfcare LawnSite Senior Member
    from iowa
    Messages: 549

    if you have acess to a welder, one can be made fairly quick. Or you might try ebay. They are usually on there.
  5. brucec32

    brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member
    Messages: 4,403

    The various mower supply catalogs (, etc) often carry them based on your brand of mower.
  6. DuraCutter

    DuraCutter LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 806

    That's what I was thinking. Make one, it's probably easy and it might be the start of another way to save money.

    We do a lot of welding in our shop. The smaller migs with gasless wire work really well.

  7. Dunn's

    Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,534

    Do not have a welder, just a guy we take things to.

Share This Page