1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know where to purchase an ashtray for a commercial site?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Barkleymut, Jun 15, 2003.

1. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

This is for all of the nurses who smoke at a Dr.s office I maintain. The butts are all over the place and I generally blow them off into a wooded area. I mentioned this to the Dr. and told him I would be able to get a nice looking ashtray for him but I have no clue where to purchase it.

2. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

If you have a company that sells concrete products they should have them ... exposed aggregate would be nice ..Very heavy and probably pricey.

3. Turf Medic

Turf Medic LawnSite Bronze Member

If you have a local restaurant supply, either equipment or food, they can usually order the ashtray or might have one in stock. The most popular one around here, (if in a secluded area) appears to be one called the outpost, some sort of plastic and still runs about $70.00

4. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

Graingers has nice aggregate ashtrays.

Mike

5. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

In Richmond, call John Keating and Associates. Also Wausau Tile has an office near you. Both will have the cast aggregate type.

6. hnter

hnter LawnSite Member

7. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks everyone.