1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

anyone looking for irrigation job in tampa

Discussion in 'Employment' started by laylow1994, Jan 8, 2007.

1. laylow1994

laylow1994 LawnSite Member

if anyone is looking for irrigation job in tampa my office is in desperate need of some irrigation people..... let me know and i can help you all out

2. stevensrat

stevensrat LawnSite Member
    from Tampa

hello friend,

My name is Steve and I own Hurricane Tree and Landscaping and we handle everything from law mowing to pruning to huge disaster jobs and irrigation. I would love to talk to you more about helping your company out and getting your irrigation put in. Please give my account manager, Jason 813-810-2704, a call and he'll get the information and set up a time to meet with you or whoever else about the irrigation. Thank You

3. mikecaldwell1204

mikecaldwell1204 LawnSite Member

laylow im intrested in the job if its still available. pm me back or shoot me an email at mikecaldwell1204@yahoo.com. thanks mike

4. laylow1994

ok so we hired mike from this site and now we are looking for 1 more tech... anyone interested????

5. Lahr & Sons Lawn Service

Lahr & Sons Lawn Service LawnSite Member

are you still looking?

6. laylow1994

yes we are looking why where are you from???

7. mikecaldwell1204

Valleycrest.....:clapping:

8. laylow1994

hey if your looking give me a call anytime between 7am and 430pm... 727-235-8736... my personal cell so dont worry the jobs in tampa not pinellas county... frank hawthorne

9. laylow1994

if anyone is looking let me know we are now looking for 2 more irrigation techs..... come on who wants to work for valleycrest?????

10. mikecaldwell1204

damn 2 more? guess im gettin fired:laugh:

seriously though, valleycrest is a great company to work for. i strongly would recommend it to anyone whos serious about the landscape industry as a great place to have a career.