• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Anyone making serious use of any of the bigger CRMs?

BrendonTW

LawnSite Bronze Member
Using real green it integrates with virtually nothing and is not able to be used well as a marketing CRM. Anyone using hubspot or salesforce for automation, source attribution, marketing ROI, etc.

andersman02

LawnSite Senior Member
We use real green too,, sorry to say possibly the best fertilization/application CRM.

what type of integration are you looking for? Are you using any of there ama emails? (You absolutely should)

OP
BrendonTW

BrendonTW

LawnSite Bronze Member
We use real green too,, sorry to say possibly the best fertilization/application CRM.

what type of integration are you looking for? Are you using any of there ama emails? (You absolutely should)
Agree with you on RGS. However, I need something that will work with lead input and follow up automations. I want to set up workflows for leads that come in. I also want to track UTM parameters for all leads that come in. The closest RGS gets to this is “source” but that’s not nearly specific enough. Also working backwards into our digital ad platforms to see revenue per conversion, etc.

Agree with you on RGS. However, I need something that will work with lead input and follow up automations. I want to set up workflows for leads that come in. I also want to track UTM parameters for all leads that come in. The closest RGS gets to this is “source” but that’s not nearly specific enough. Also working backwards into our digital ad platforms to see revenue per conversion, etc.

You should be able to track UTM parameters with Google Analytics and using a tool like Campaign URL Builder.

andersman02

LawnSite Senior Member
I agree and disagree- Real green definately is behind the ball on Digital, we used them for adwords this year and they said it would all integrate- it didn't. They need to make their forms automatically input the customers info into RG, switch it to what ever status you'd like, and start the email drip as soon as you get a measurement. Is that what you kind of mean? or more of a "command center" integrated into RG that shows all your %'s for campaigns?

We still do a lot of mail marketing, best bang for our buck here. I find RG to do that very well, the "source" seems to be adequate enough for that.

andersman02

LawnSite Senior Member
Speaking of automation, have you checked out Lawnbot? Doesn't have anything to do with adwords but would definately automate things, and it integrates w/ RG 100%