Anyone need referrals in Brevard?

Todd73

LawnSite Silver Member
I kept a handful of my best customers over the summer for extra money. A new full-time job came up and is now not going to allow me to continue with them. These are nice homes in Suntree, Viera, and Melbourne and are great customers; pay on time, no ridiculous requests, clean up dog crap, etc. I want to try to make sure they’re taken care of by somebody dependable and who’s not going to scalp their St. Aug down to a putting green. Not looking to “sell” them, just want to make sure they get a good person or crew in place.

Private Message me with questions or your contact info if you’re interested and I will forward it to my people.

On a side note, I will be selling my Snapper 52” and 36” ZTRs soon and also a 5x10 open trailer if anyone local needs equipment.

ORZLAWNZ

LawnSite Member
Todd im new to this lawnsite just started a lawncare business ORZLAWNCARE here in cocoa fl I been in lawncare for 10yrs working for different lawn company but decided to go on my on i i have routes in titusville Rockledge merritt Island mims i seen your post if you atill have some accounts i would be interested

OP
Todd73

Todd73

LawnSite Silver Member
Unfortunately, I shut down all mowing services on Aug. 31 and I’m sure the people have someone in place by now.

I still have the mowers and trailer and will be putting them up for sale this week if you, or someone you know, need equipment.

ORZLAWNZ

LawnSite Member
Unfortunately, I shut down all mowing services on Aug. 31 and I’m sure the people have someone in place by now.

I still have the mowers and trailer and will be putting them up for sale this week if you, or someone you know, need equipment.
Ya no problem