1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

anyone running the gravely zt hd series?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AWILLIAMS64, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Brett's Lawn Care

Brett's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Take pictures ad post on here with the striping kit if you don't mind
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. AWILLIAMS64

AWILLIAMS64 LawnSite Member

i will do that as soon as the kit comes in and i get it installed

3. AWILLIAMS64

got the striping kit today and got it installed. It is really heavy duty thats for sure. I will mow this coming week and try to get some pics.

4. AWILLIAMS64

some pics of the mower...

gravely.jpg

gravely1.jpg

5. tkalogrias

tkalogrias LawnSite Member

I am also looking at the ZT HD series but the 48 with the Kawasaki engine. Was quoted $4599. Is that a good price or can I get it cheaper?

6. AWILLIAMS64

seems like, all the gravely stores have the same price. I haven't checked since I bought mine.

7. AWILLIAMS64

Just an update in case anyone wants to know. I am on my 4th mowing season with this mower,. I actually doubled my yards the first season, all 1 acre or less, and this mower is still going strong. The only thing that has broken was the muffler and they replaced that under warranty. I just do the routine maintenance and this thing just goes.

8. Cstattx

Cstattx LawnSite Member

How has it been running so far? How many hours? Im considering buying one. They look like solid machines

9. AWILLIAMS64

have about 500 hours on it now. Still on original battery!. I still mow between 15-20 yards a week. Keep the fluids changed, air filter, blades and no other maintenance. I love this thing. 526879_3053743237388_568324595_n.jpg

hort101 likes this.
  10. HawkZ28

HawkZ28 LawnSite Member

Is that with or without a stripe kit?