• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Anyone tried this???

Alan

I just went to their site and ordered their demo software, it sounds interesting and not so pricey that it will break the budget. I've been using Quickbooks and it works OK but there has to be a better way.

Thanks for posting the link.

GeoffDiamond

LawnSite Bronze Member
I use Excell, to manage all my snow and utility stuff. If you spend the time programming the workbooks correctly, excell is all you need.

Geoff

OBRYANMAINT

LawnSite Senior Member
i started with the same program then upgraded to their lawn one as well still use it today they are always improving(as everyone else)but give you good support and it is relatively cheap if not free to upgrade once your in definately one of the more affordable programs out there, good looking bills, etc any specific q's call me or ask away i would love to help out
doug 330-686-2850

Alan

Tim, I'm connecting through AOhelL and it has a way of disconnecting me at the worst times, so I'll wait for the demo disk rather than take a chance on downloading.