Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I used it 2 years ago on some lawns that were fertilized too heavy. The grass was growing 6 inches or more each week. It slowed it down real well. It needs to be applied evenly and at the proper rate or the grass will yellow .

·
Banned
1,232 Posts
Do you have a power sprayer? I'm disappointed in the results with a pump sprayer so when I read the label again, I noticed that it specified using a power sprayer (skid sprayer). If, after using it with a skid sprayer, I'm still disappointed, I'm going to send PBI Gordon a letter telling them I'm not happy with either of the snake oils. Of course ... the sprayer may make all the difference ...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I have a power sprayer.

The label I read stated "spray until wet" or saturated. That would be hard to do with a backpack sprayer. I'd like to cut down on the shrub maintenance on a few properties because we have some big landscape installs coming up soon and we need all the manpower for this instead of trimming shrubs.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Used a back pack applied it to almost everything we trimmed. many types of holly, Indian hawthorn. nandina, Camellia, etc.
only bad reaction was some viburnum late in season

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Price update :

Embark T&O $48.50 per gallon ; Embark 2s $ 238.00 per gallon. What's the difference?? I read the labels and they read very similar...........

Also there is a product called "Progibb" by valent 58.50 per gallon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.