Apopka, FL - Kubota W5021SC Self Propelled Mower

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by primerbulb120, Oct 5, 2018.

1. primerbulb120

primerbulb120 LawnSite Member

Kubota W5021SC self propelled mower in excellent condition. One of the best commercial 21's ever made - most of you have heard of this model before, but for more info just do a search on Lawnsite. Features include Kubota OHV engine, 2-speed shaft driven RWD self propel system, blade brake clutch, turbofan bagging system, adjustable throttle, ball bearing wheels and fuel cutoff switch.

The mower starts and runs excellent. The drive system is unstoppable, and it cuts like a dream. Stripes extremely well, although that's not very relevant in FL... I recently replaced a couple parts that were starting to show wear (front wheel bearings and starter rope to be exact.) There is a small hole in the bottom of the bagger and one of the cutting baffles has some rust holes in it, those are the only "issues" the mower has. This is a turn key unit, the only thing it needs is a new home.

My price is $400 firm for the mower and bagger. You won't find a comparable Kubota in this price range. These mowers are getting hard to find (if you search Craigslist, this is one of about 6 for sale nationwide.) I am not the original owner, but based on the condition I doubt this has ever been used commercially...

Thanks for looking, and have a great day! :)

IMG_4012.JPG

IMG_3979.JPG

IMG_3986.JPG

IMG_3987.JPG

IMG_3988.JPG

IMG_3993.JPG

IMG_3998.JPG

IMG_4002.JPG

IMG_4009.JPG

IMG_4016.JPG

2. Pete Jo

Pete Jo LawnSite Member

Hello, do you still have the Kubota for sale? Thank you.