Arborgold, LMN, Service Autopilot? - More Info Please!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Eddieb18, Feb 12, 2019 at 6:19 PM.

1. Eddieb18

Eddieb18 LawnSite Member

I have read through just about every thread on here and am hoping for a bit more info. We are a design/build and maintenance company with multiple crews doing both things.

Arborgold isn't talked about too much on here, but seems to a fantastic program from what they advertise...any direct feedback on them?

Really like LMN as well, but you cannot preview jobs for the day without printing out work orders...personally trying to get away from paper every morning.

Service Autopilot seems nice as well, but is it as advanced, hows support?

Thanks much!

2. jonthepain

jonthepain LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Raleigh

I signed up for and paid for Arborgold Ultimate last week. It still doesn't sync with quickbooks desktop. My setup person failed to call when scheduled, and the setup people have not responded to my emails or returned my phone calls.

I got a tech in India to answer a different phone number, and he took over my machine with team viewer, but he said they needed a developer to set up the QB sync on the back end. And that it would take 15 minutes.

Well it's 7 hours now, and still the same error code. I tried the chat support function, and it said "we will be back Monday."