1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Arched Stake Bed Cover ??

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by desii, Dec 8, 2006.

1. desii

desii LawnSite Member

Can anyone tell me where I can locate a supplier for an arched tarp / cover setup for a stake bed? I'm referring to the type that has several arched rails in the bed with a tarp streched over it. I've seen them in several styles going down the highway, but don't know where to find one. :confused:

I'd like to get one for the winter to keep the snow off of my supplies when the sidewalk crew is out. Kind of like a box truck with out having to buy an extra truck!

2. asjgabries

asjgabries LawnSite Member

Get some boards and a tarp at the home depot.

3. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

find a good custom guy its simple parts arched stock or even alluminum set in slots on the top inside of the bed so they can be removedand youll need a good tarp not a cheap blue one but a nice fabric type tarp i know a custom truck shop up my way that does them for a landscape guys

4. Henry

Henry LawnSite Senior Member

Find an awning company near you. There's one in our area that makes great truck covers.