• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Are these prices about right?

olcllc

LawnSite Member
Spoke with about seven different sales reps yesterday looking for the best price on bulk purchase fertilizer and pre-emergent.

Proscape 24-0-6 = $15.65/50lb
Proscape 19-0-6 with .13% dimension = $17.80/50lb

Are these about right per pallet. There is another 10% price break at 10 tons.

CHARLES CUE

LawnSite Gold Member
Those prices don't seem to bad for per pallet price about what i was quoted to. Got some that were about 10 dollars higher per bag don't know how they sell it that adds up. I buy pesticides off this gut but his fert is to high
Charles Cue

Young Bros

LawnSite Senior Member
Cheapest I found was 19-0-6 25% XCU .15 Dimension @ $17.75. I'm using the same supplier for 13-0-4 20% XCU .375 Evade (Generic Barricade) 200 SGN @ $14.25.

OP
olcllc

olcllc

LawnSite Member
That's good to know they're priced similar. Those prices were quoted through BWI inc. and were the most reasonable. I called Lesco or JDL and they were the highest. Do you have to be a customer for while before you get discounts from them?

Young Bros

LawnSite Senior Member
JDL is usually one of the higher. Some rounds last year we found them reasonable. We just learned of Agrium so now probably wont use JDL as much.