Are you going to GIE+EXPO in Louisville, KY October 22-23?

Discussion in 'Gravely (Archived)' started by Gravely Commercial, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Gravely Commercial

Gravely Commercial Inactive

If you are planning to attend GIE+EXPO, I would like to meet you and put a face with your Lawnsite name.

I also have a Gravely goodie bag to give you as well if you stop by the Outside Gravely Booth #6160D and let me know you are on Lawnsite. We will have a demo area set up for you to try some Gravely mowers if you would like, and I'm sure it will be a great show as always.

For all of you who stop by, you will be entered into a door prize drawing for a $100 Gift Card, so please stop by and get registered. This is a special Lawnsite drawing, so I will be at the show all day Thursday and until 11:00 am Friday. I will draw the name once I get back from the show and will post the winner (with their permission) and will mail the card to them.

If you know that you are attending the show and post here or let me know ahead of time, you will get an extra entry into the drawing.

Thanks to all the Lawnsite members. Just know we appreciate you, and I look forward to possibly meeting you in person at the show.

Mary Lyn

Cabela's Gift Card.jpg

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  2. JLM77

JLM77 LawnSite Member

I look forward too meeting you. And seeing your new product!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. OP
    OP
    Gravely Commercial

Gravely Commercial Inactive

JLM77 -

I'm glad you are able to attend the show. I look forward to meeting you as well, so make sure you find me outside.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn