• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Are you PRO-TANAKA? Save up to 20% off MSRP!

Tanaka

Inactive
• Are you for 100% two-stroke powered products?

• Do you want to receive exclusive offers direct from Tanaka?

• Do you want to save up to...

20% OFF MSRP

THEN PURCHASE TODAY!
All you need to do is buy a minimum of 6 units at one time.
(Purchases valid at any Tanaka dealer. If you do not have a Tanaka dealer in your area, please call 1-888-482-6252).

See the PDF file below for pricing information. NOTE: If you live in IL, WI, WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, UT, AZ, HI, or AK, please email woodlingm@tanaka-ism.com for pricing info.

-MW

Attachments

Jpocket

LawnSite Silver Member
REDMAX IS BETTER:) :blob3:

naturescape

LawnSite Bronze Member
Jpocket said:
REDMAX IS BETTER:) :blob3:
If you like cheap-feeling controls, that may be true.

Jpocket

LawnSite Silver Member
No that would be Echo, the numbers speak for themselves Tanaka sells less than all of the big manufacturers

Jpocket

LawnSite Silver Member
You'd have to pay me to wear a Tanaka hat, might as well wear a "Tonka" shirt.

roscioli

LawnSite Senior Member
Jpocket- Lay off tanaka, they are a sponsor on this forum you like so much, which shows to me their dedication to marketing. Support our sponsors!

vipermanz

LawnSite Bronze Member
Jpocket said:
You'd have to pay me to wear a Tanaka hat, might as well wear a "Tonka" shirt.
Lose the attitude man, Tanaka is a company that takes the time and money out to help our forum grow, I am a redmax fan also but i appreciate Mark being here to help us out.

Jpocket

LawnSite Silver Member
Im just playing guys I wanted to see how much it would take to get a rise out of everyone, All brands are good it just comes down to personal preference. Welcome Mark and Tanaka