1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Arena Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Arena landscaping, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Arena landscaping

Arena landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from wayne

one more
    IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

2. Arena landscaping

from wayne

New edger attachment.

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

3. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Whats the difference?

4. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Well this used to be a trimmer and it never had an edger on it because redmax dosen't make an edger attachment for their trimmers thats why it is a jd edger.

5. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Stripes look great bud... Did you try that baby out yet? I have never been able to get into using mine... I have one but I alway just use the string trimmer... Sure, I break it out once in a while but I think it's just because I am lazy because they really do do a great job...

6. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Thanks and yeah I gave it a try today it worked great I used it to put a new edge on all of the beds at my house and I loved it. Im not sure how much I will use it either but I had a spare trimmer and I got the gear box off of ebay for $10 brand new!

7. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Any one own a jd 1 series or a kubota bx series loader i think i want to get one but not sure if it would be worth it im gonna try to demo one of each soon. all comments welcome

8. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

i looked at deere last week at a Atlantic Tractor in oxford at the bigger series the 2 series which they are updating to the R series. I saw a couple 1 series and they looked nice. There nice and compact, especially for getting into back yards and they are light so it minimizes turf damage. I am looking at a 2520 or the replacement 2025R its gonna be around 2500 pounds or so with a loader also putting a deck on it to cut high grass or tight work when bushhogging. There def a good investment and the 2025 i got price was reasonably priced

9. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Thanks do you know anything about the payment plan on the jd, not sure if i can afford a new one.

10. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Before
    IMG_1398.jpg
    Before
    IMG_1397.jpg
    After
    IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg