1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Arena Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Arena landscaping, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

darn... I have the carlisle low pro's on my Walker and they literally rule... Hold hills like a dream... They also sell those super knobby ones that would probably climb a darn mountain..

2. Arena landscaping

Arena landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from wayne

I heard they are great and im gonna throw turfmasteres on her they are the best. the thing is the tires i have on it now don't mark the grass even a little bit even if my wheel is spinning which is kinda nice

3. Arena landscaping

from wayne

So little update toro is running great I put the bagger back on for leaf clean ups and i am in the process of getting a new trailer and i did two tree removals the other day and the toro helped out with the stumps on them so here are a couple of pics

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

4. Arena landscaping

from wayne

So I went to my friends house yesterday and had some fun redoing his race track with the biggest kawi I have ever seen

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

5. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Fun stuff huh? What kind of track?

6. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Motocross
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Did another small tree removal yesterday. Im really loving just pulling the stumps of with the toro

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

8. locallawncare.ca

locallawncare.ca LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

That's one way to do it, but a tree that small would easily pop out anyways. I usually cut them down to about 4' and then use it as leverage to rock it out, sure there is a little digging involved and on occasion the axe makes an appearance, makes you feel manly afterward, lol.

9. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Yeah usually they do but dogwoods generally have a pretty expansive root system so I figured i would just top it then rip out the rest with the mower. and when it was all finished i stilled had to dig out all of the roots.

10. Green Knoll Lawn Care

Green Knoll Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I have a question, why did you need to take the mower home on a home depot rental? With all these trucks you say you have... Makes me wonder why you'd rent one.
    Posted via Mobile Device