Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used fertilizer with Armament from Advanced turf solutions? I used 2 pallets this season. 18-2-4 25% SCU with 23% AMS bio solid. Had good color but I’m not sure it’s the armament or the AMS. Let me know what you all think. I’m in southwest Ohio.

· Registered
3,416 Posts
I use there fert with armament and spray it with my skid . but i have never done a side by side comparison . one with armament and one with out but do think there i a slight difference. But i would say most of the green up is the N.

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use there fert with armament and spray it with my skid . but i have never done a side by side comparison . one with armament and one with out but do think there i a slight difference. But i would say most of the green up is the N.
I agree! Most guys say nothing a bag of fertilizer can’t fix for the most part. I’m somewhere in the middle. I think different technologies can help but at th end of the day N does the heavy lifting.

· Registered
10,622 Posts
Sort of related this was the first year I sprayed micros early in the season. I also went lower rate on my N for the next 2 rounds and imo not scientific by any means I got the same greenup with a little less N. But maybe was confirmation bias not sure.

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sort of related this was the first year I sprayed micros early in the season. I also went lower rate on my N for the next 2 rounds and imo not scientific by any means I got the same greenup with a little less N. But maybe was confirmation bias not sure.
Good train of thought! It’s a good idea to keep an eye on our inputs now more than ever!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts