1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Asphalt Sealcoating Business For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by leematthew613, Dec 29, 2011.

1. leematthew613

leematthew613 LawnSite Member
    from NE KY

I have for sale a turn key asphalt sealing company. It includes everything that you need to seal and restripe parking lots and drive ways. Items included are: 550 gallon SEAL-RITE trailer spay unit, 30 gallon crackfiller melter mouted to the frond deck of the spray unit, an MA-10 crackfiller melter/applicator, Graco Line lazer IV 3900 striping machine, Stihl Kombi Series with weed eater, blower, and broom attachments, little wonder push behind blower, huskavarna handheld blower, and quite a few misc. items including spray tips, cones, stencils....and more.

Everything is in good working order.

2. leematthew613

from NE KY

I forgot to mention everything list and then some is being sold ford $14,000.00

thanks

3. deadshot

deadshot LawnSite Member

Any pics? And what year is the seal rite?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. leematthew613

from NE KY

Sorry, i don't have any pics at this time because everything is in storage....The seal rite unit is an 08 model and i bought it new to do side jobs with....it has had less than 5000 gallons sprayed through it.

5. deadshot

deadshot LawnSite Member

How much for just the seal rite and melter?

6. mbrooks24

mbrooks24 LawnSite Member

Is the sealcoating equipment still for sale?
    Posted via Mobile Device