• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Atlanta Anybody with WDO License

ipm

LawnSite Senior Member
I do not but I know a few people. Do you have a mold problem? That stuff will make you very sick. HVOC's are very dangerous. Todays building materials contain a large amount of formaldehydes, etc. Nasty stuff:alien: Do you or someone you know have any toxic mold exposure symptoms??? Aspergillus and Stachbotrys are wicked. I have done a lot of research on mold and mold exposure, etc.

OP
Z

zima

LawnSite Member
hi. Thanks for the heads up :). Actually I didn't make myself very clear. I am networking for an individual with a current WDO license because I have just opened my own business and do not have that license. I also do not plan on getting it. I am looking to employ this person, as I am female (my husband is a lawn care member on this site) and cannot do the drilling anyway. That's why I am looking to employ someone who is current. Thanks!