• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

AtraZine

cantoo

LawnSite Silver Member
Atrazine will kill grass and weeds. If you use it be careful because it will leach very easily during periods of rain. Any low spots will get a good dose of spray resulting in lots of dead grass or at the very least very yellow grass.

GroundKprs

LawnSite Bronze Member
Where does some "guy in the neighborhood" get a RESTRICTED USE pesticide? And what does he know about safe application? Forget atrazine unless you are really up on your pesticide licensing and education.

OP
T

Turf Kutter

LawnSite Member
Just got a bottle of Atrazine.Home Depot has like a hundred of them there they are still available and they are still getting more.Can`t wait for it after the my St.Aug gets a wiff of it.It should be the best on the block after I spray it.:D

OP
T

Turf Kutter

LawnSite Member
Uh oh that post did`nt work above the one that did something is wrong with this thing. I typed the same thing below the blank spot, in the blank spot and nothing appeared

I fixed it

[Edited by Eric ELM on 09-20-2000 at 10:39 PM]