Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a few 4 family apartment buildings with fairly small driveways, They also want me to handle the snow removal during the winter. I do not want to use my truck to do this. I remember seeing a snow blower and a snow blade that fits on an Exmark metro a few years ago. I would use my turf tracer though since it is a hydro and it could push more snow. I have been thinking about offering snow removal to my residential clients and thouught a big truck would really not work for this situation, so I was thinking about getting a big 4WD quad with a blade, but that is thousands of dollars, if I could either buy or fabricate a snow blade for the turf tracer, that would save a bunch of money! The only problem I can think of is the WB getting traction. I wonder if they make chains for those small of tires? has anyone ever tried plowing with a walkbehind?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.