Lawn Care Forum banner
281 - 300 of 492 Posts
Hey guys just saw this and was thrilled to see there was a good amount of people from ri on here! I am fairly new to the business but have been growing pretty steadily and am hoping for the best for everyone

Discussion starter · #283 ·
Welcome to the club! Great day to be on here.....this rain is gonna kill my week!

ATB,

any relation to alex or darlene ?

Welcome to the new guys.

Soooo when is that meeting day?

Might be giving away a whole tuesday (for me) route bunch of lawns in crankston and west warwick.

Anyone interested?

Discussion starter · #286 ·
Hey Mike, I dunno.....you wanna try and do this after clean-ups but before Christmas?? Maybe a Lawnsite RI Christmas Party? Then maybe we can all get together up at NE Grows? I got my email the other day from them about early registration.

Why are you getting rid of the west warwick route? I might be interested

Hey

I am not interested in going over there anymore. Its an inconvienance.
I had three kids on this summer. If i got rid of that route i could cut down expenses. So i guess you could say im refining my travel routes and days working.

One would be the house i was doing this summer when you went by.

I would say after the new year would be good? I typically work into the middle of december.

And I have a new born on the way anytime this month so im going to be busy for a little bit.

Mike.

Discussion starter · #289 ·
First of the year sounds good to me. Congrats on the baby....my wife was due thursdsy, we are still waiting lol
So lets figure out where we wanna have this shin dig and actually make it happen this year!
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #291 ·
Not yet, gonna wait til after the first of the year and meet up someplace, any thoughts?

Discussion starter · #292 ·
I'm curious to see how you guys come up with a price in regards to curbside leaf pick ups. I haven't done alot of them, but want to do more of them this year, but I want the pricing to be spot on. I have a couple places I can dump for free, and the rest up in the northern part of the state I dump at the landfill for $20.00 a load.
I'm not looking for your prices, just a formula to make sure I have everything covered, ex:

time to suck up pile x dumping fee x mileage = price?

I'm curious to see how you guys come up with a price in regards to curbside leaf pick ups. I haven't done alot of them, but want to do more of them this year, but I want the pricing to be spot on. I have a couple places I can dump for free, and the rest up in the northern part of the state I dump at the landfill for $20.00 a load.
I'm not looking for your prices, just a formula to make sure I have everything covered, ex:

time to suck up pile x dumping fee x mileage = price?
im also curious.i almost bought a leafvac this year. will definitely
have one next fall.

Well, I just added organic to my name, so its Ralph's Organic Yard Care. I have lived here for 32 years - have been working for 2 years full time and 5 parttime.

awesome. I myself started the business 4 years ago. Only spread my business through word of mouth, so I haven't grown too big and I'm pretty spread out everywhere in RI. This winter and next year however I want to focus on growing.

My personal email is rboragine@msn.com. I just dumped a dozen customers this past spring and summer to really focus on my core business which is total yard care.

281 - 300 of 492 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.