• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

ATTN: 1-800-mow-my-lawn Guys

Schuley

LawnSite Member
Im thinking about doing this.....but I would need to purchase like 10-15 zips, which will be a lot of money. Im just wondering if it has paid off yet? Are you getting a good response with it? Let me know your experiances. I need a little positive reinforcement before i jump in.....

overtime mp

LawnSite Member
i have been a member for only like a month. I have gotten one call from it. Only spot that i have put it so far is on my truck on the bed. Dont know if i have gotten the job yet but it was a call. I would say try a small amount of zips first and see. just a thought. later

Bob_n_weave

LawnSite Senior Member
Still not sure if it is worth it? You have nothing to lose.

We offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you commit to trying 1-800-MOW-MY-LAWN for one year and at the end of that year you wish to discontinue our service we will give you back 100% of your money!

If you would like more information please e-mail
Sales@1800MowMyLawn.com
Or call 1-800-MOW-MY-LAWN and select option 2 at the main prompt.

What more do you want ?

I bought 3 Zips.

overtime mp

LawnSite Member
That's true there get money back. I would just try few zips still though wait 2 months and see. Just kind of spread your zips don't go right next or whatever 10 to 15 zips that's like over 1000 yard at least. Busy man
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
S

Schuley

LawnSite Member
I guess i must have missed the money back guarantee..... doesn't seem too bad I guess. Each zip has prob 5000 homes in it? But in all reality, how many of them mow their grass? then subtract out how many will be using someone else.... and the numbers fall pretty fast. And if it gets me enough work....good reason to expand I guess!

DoetschOutdoor

LawnSite Bronze Member
Bob n weeve, how many zips you guys have locked up around the metro east? Do you know if any zips are available right over the river into Illinois? I pmed the other rep on here but havent heard back just yet.

OP
S

Schuley

LawnSite Member
$9.99 per zip..... the reason im in a pickle is because in order to be effective i'd need probably 10. I live 15 minutes from a big city, and to get this side of town would require at least 5 or 6, then add in my town, the next one over, and the ones on the way there that are only a 5-10 minute drive off the main road, and i've got quite a few i'd need to cover....

Bob_n_weave

LawnSite Senior Member
Bob n weeve, how many zips you guys have locked up around the metro east? Do you know if any zips are available right over the river into Illinois? I pmed the other rep on here but havent heard back just yet.

I have nothing locked up in metro east. I only do St. Charles, St. Peters Missouri. All my accounts are within 3 miles of my house.

Give Adam a call, he will get back too you Good Luck !