Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking giving firefighting in Arkansas where I have also worked in my off time for a lawnmowing business for 3 years and moving to Austin. Considering starting my own lawn business and was wondering what the market is like if anyone can give me some insight and advice please.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Lots of businesses here. lots of yards. tons of new contstuction. i dont do yards, but i think there would be plenty of business to go around.

btw. if you move here and need a very part time mechanic. i do good work for reasonable money.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
I may have some work for ya...

My aunt lives there and there house keeper just retired so she's in need of a grounds keeper...

I'll know more later today

·
Registered
294 Posts
I could do that kind of thing too.. But whomever would have to understand that I have a fulltime job that has set hours and I will not miss it. But I do have weekends off and I get off weekdays at 630pm.

let me know if she would be interested in meeting or discussing. I clean up real well and know how to respect my elders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.