1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Avery Tshirt Transfers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Canadian GreenScape, May 16, 2004.

1. Canadian GreenScape

Canadian GreenScape LawnSite Member

2. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

no .. go to atshirt place lol

3. rmartin

rmartin LawnSite Member
    from mass

$6.00 each t shirt, $5.00 tank tops

4. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Those avery transfer things suck. The ink doesn't set permanent, the transfer makes the shirt stiff, just plain sucky. I did a few way back when and they all ran the first day I wore them. Go get some tshirts made.

5. Canadian GreenScape

Canadian GreenScape LawnSite Member

Thanks MTD Man.. thats what I was looking for :D Ill let the pros do it.

6. Ray&Christine

Ray&Christine LawnSite Member

I used the iron-on transfers and a few turned out OK but if you take away the iron too soon or leave it on too long they don't turn out good. I won't use them again.

7. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

don't use them. They stink. Also after about 3 washes it will start to crack

8. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

also they only look good on white shirts.

9. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

You should really go to a pro shop in your area, first of all you'll be giving the local guy some business ( always a good thing ), second you'll have someone to complain directly to if the shirts don't come out the way you wanted, and third they are alot cheaper that way, I purchased 24 excellent quality t-shirts ( 3 different sizes ) for $235.00 w/logo in front and big logo w/ phone number on the back, each shirt cost less then $10.00 and he was willing to give me a better deal if I ordered more, which I have.