Avoid toro exmark credit card services

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Chris terry, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Chris terry

Chris terry LawnSite Member

I recently sent in 2400 to pay off my account with toro exmark card services, thru citi bank. That was a month ago, the payment cleared my bank a few days after I sent it. But for some reason toro exmark card services have no record of it. I talked to several people at citi bank. Showing them I have proof it was deposited into a citi bank account. Everyone I talked to In Customer service was very argumentative and very unhelpful. Finally a month later I talk to a manager who tells me I have to start an investigation for them to find my payment that will take weeks. And that I would have to make future payments to avoid late charges to my account after I asked them to at least put my payments on hold. She refused. Just getting it out there. AVOID TORO EXMARK CARD SERVICES AT ALL COST. Ask your dealer for other options.

2. Centex Aeration

Centex Aeration LawnSite Member

Sorry to hear about that. I use them but pay online; they send an automatic confirmation to help trace transactions. Hopefully that will help me avoid such issues.

3. hal

hal LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Georgia

Was it a check? You can put a stop payment on it and see who whines. Or have your bank investigate it.

4. OP
    OP
    Chris terry

Chris terry LawnSite Member

Money order it’s traceable and under investigation, I’m just trying to steer others away to Sheffield or another loan company with better customer service. Thanks.

5. hal

hal LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Georgia

Like a cashiers check?
    Sounds like they goofed up, didn't record it or something. Keep record of what you have to pay (if any).