Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently sent in 2400 to pay off my account with toro exmark card services, thru citi bank. That was a month ago, the payment cleared my bank a few days after I sent it. But for some reason toro exmark card services have no record of it. I talked to several people at citi bank. Showing them I have proof it was deposited into a citi bank account. Everyone I talked to In Customer service was very argumentative and very unhelpful. Finally a month later I talk to a manager who tells me I have to start an investigation for them to find my payment that will take weeks. And that I would have to make future payments to avoid late charges to my account after I asked them to at least put my payments on hold. She refused. Just getting it out there. AVOID TORO EXMARK CARD SERVICES AT ALL COST. Ask your dealer for other options.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Relax dude, it's not that big of a deal. It's easier to make an extra payment while they do the investigation. It'll end up being an over payment and you will get your money back .
All you have to do is send them a copy of the cleared check and they will find where they misposted the payment!!
If I was a betting man I would say it was probably your fault the payment didn't make it to your account properly!!

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
justanotherlawnguy -- It's sort of a douchey thing to assume the opposite of the what the OP is stating here. This guy sent a payment of 2400 and it cleared his bank, which mean the payment went through, but didn't show up on the toro/exmark system. That's a big payment, and I'd be pissed too. We're not talking about some monthly payment here.

I do agree that all you have to do is send them a copy of the cleared payment, it's that easy really.

·
Moderator, Friend, Angel
11,797 Posts
I wouldn't avoid them just because you are having a problem. You can have problems with most companies in the US and anywhere in the world. Just takes some patients to get things straightened out

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I wouldn't avoid them just because you are having a problem. You can have problems with most companies in the US and anywhere in the world. Just takes some patients to get things straightened out
Exactly!
There's a saying that if you get positive and good service that you rarely tell anyone. However, if you get bad service you tell 10-12 people.
People just love to complain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.