1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

B7800 Kubota

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by T. Matthews, Dec 9, 2003.

1. T. Matthews

T. Matthews LawnSite Member

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has a b7800 I 'm looking to sell my b7500 and up grade to it. How are they?is ti worth the up grade?

2. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

I purchased a b7800 this spring. Fantastic tractor. I only have 90 hrs on it but it truly is a workhorse.

Zed.

3. T. Matthews

Is this yuor first Kubota? What do you use it for? May I ask what it cost?

4. zedosix

Yes it is my first kubota, but since have bought another one. I am in Canada so the money figure won't be the same. I paid approx. 30,000 with taxes. But I also have the 402 fel, the 72" mmm, a bush hog (which I later traded for a 60 snowthrower) and a ballast box.

zed

5. T. Matthews

Ya I say there is a big differance between Canada and USA because I'm looking at $16,300 for mine. I have a grader blade and a york rake and a weight box for my tractor.

6. clcare

clcare LawnSite Member

b7800 is a great machine I only put about 200 hours on it last year and found that it seems to be underrated at 30hp I recommend the larger bucket for grading just be careful with the heavy stuff, she gets a little tippy.

7. zedosix

I have skidsteers for the heavy stuff. The b7800 is actually for personal use at my property but I may use it for work next year when I start up landscaping again.

8. newmanfan

newmanfan LawnSite Member

I am a dealer, and it is a fantastic tractor to sell. Wonderful workhorse with the features you need at a great price.

Very poplular for us.

There are two models. I would reccommend the unit with foldable ROPS and mid mount pto.

9. T. Matthews

I just bought mine should have it in a couple of weeks. Has anyone done any light s on it if so what did you do and do you have any Pic?