1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Back to shirts!!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Perfect Lawn, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Perfect Lawn

Perfect Lawn LawnSite Member

Is it bad to have a different picture on your shirts than on your truck and trailer?
    My logo is in full color and screen printing places say its too difficult to do. And when I see a sample of it in just one or 2 colors it looks like a blurr. Or should I just leave a picture out and just put NAME, TOWN, STATE, NUMBER.
    Thanks

2. MRMelton

MRMelton LawnSite Member

how many colors does it have? Mine has three and I get it screen printed. I do pay a little extra, not much though. I do wish I would've kept my logo to two colors but it wouldn't look right to take a color out and I like it.

3. Tahoe1889

Tahoe1889 LawnSite Member

Think you need to look at a different screen printer. They can do it in Full color or how ever you need it. It's just a different process. Called 4 Color Process I believe.

4. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like the place your getting your shirts doesn't have a professional screen print machine. Sounds like there doing iron ons off there computer printer

5. Perfect Lawn

Perfect Lawn LawnSite Member

well I am going to look elsewhere thanks for the info!