1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

back to the site

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by QualitylandscapingCT, Nov 6, 2011.

1. QualitylandscapingCT

QualitylandscapingCT LawnSite Member

Whats up. I used to be on this site years ago, but I just re registered with a new name to have a fresh start. Anyways, I guess Im supposed to tell a little bit about myself. I am from Central CT. Started my business back in 06, worked by myself with the bare minimum for equipment. I offer lawn/property maintenance, landscaping, snow plowing, and light landscape construction. Ive worked hard over the years and now have 6 full time guys working with me consisting of 2 mowing crews and a maintenance or as i call it, everything else crew. We have about 175 mowing accounts residential and commercial. I have to much equipment to list, but here is some

3 mason dumps, 3 pick ups all with plows]
    2 yard snow ex sander/1.25 fisher sanders both poly's
    3 trailers
    bobcat loader s150
    compact tractor cub cadet
    5 60" riders, 2 48" walk behind
    pretty much one of everything that stihl has to offer as well as shindaiwa.

Anyways, I hope to share my knowledge and experiences that I have learned as well as learn from others on this site. See you soon.